Windows to our World

Sunday, September 25

Henna Head


I threw caution to the wind today and tried Lush's Henna Marron on my hair. Yes, it is a lot of work - and messy too - but my hair smells HEAVENLY! I left it on for 2 hours and was kind of hoping for a more drastic change, but I think it turned out okay for a first try. I will do it again in a few weeks, but maybe add a little dark brown or more red to it next time and leave it in at least 3 hours. Using natural hair colors makes me feel a lot better about coloring my hair and it smells better too!

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2005, Blogger whiteblanket said...

i am an Indian and loved reading that you used henna to colour your hair. Its an asian tradition to do so. I also like your enthusiasm for life all over your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home