Windows to our World

Thursday, September 22

Back to Normal

Things are back to normal in our household. Urs has returned from the army a very relaxed man. He is FINISHED with the military and has completed his required number of days. Yippee!

Cards and Candles is doing really well these past few weeks with lots of candle orders coming in now that the shift in weather is taking place. I am looking forward to maybe one day making a profit! But Melissa and I really see it as a hobby.

Fritz and Ruth, Urs' parents, have been away for almost 2 weeks now. They left with some suitcases and a camera for the South of France where they will slowly drive along the coast to Spain and back again. I can't wait for them to return as I miss my daily visits with Fritz! I will surely post some pictures of their trip when they are back!

Connor has learned to ride a bike without training wheels! We were all so proud!

More to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home