Windows to our World

Tuesday, September 6

LUSH


Just had to post an update letting you know how my visit to LUSH went today! Melissa ended up joining us along with her daughter Claire and my son, Connor. First we made a stop a Starbucks and enjoyed some good-sized lattes, donuts and muffins. We walked down to the LUSH store a few shops down and couldn't keep our hands-and noses-off the products! It was a bit like The Body Shop, but the scents weren't so intense-more subtle and...realistic, I think. Claire liked the Shower Jellies and had her fingers deep inside the wiggly bits. I think this store will do well here, but with product names like Bada Bing Bada Boom and MMM(Melting Marshmallow Moments) how can they fail?

I walked out with a few things, including the Honey I Washed the Kids soap and Teo deoderant. I think I'm hooked!

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2005, Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

 
At September 10, 2005, Blogger Jan said...

These products sound deliciously edible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home