Windows to our World

Sunday, August 14

2005 Block Party


Yesterday we had our yearly Block Party! The organizers set up tables and BBQ grills and hire a truckload of toys for the neighborhood kids to play with. We get to meet neighbors that we didn't even know we had and the kids had a great time. Tobias was chased by a flock of teenage girls who wanted to tie him up!

We grilled Bratwurst and had beer and cola and I brought along a few leftover Apple Muffins. We finished it all off with a bottle of red wine. Too bad it only happens once a year!

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2005, Blogger Jan said...

I came upon your blog as I was checking out Joys in the Journey. What an amazing age we live in! To be connected, and have these wonderful windows into each others lives. I live in British Columbia Canada. My husband is Chinese, and I was born in Ireland. I'm awed that God directed not only our lives but the lives of our parents so that we would eventually meet and get married. We have four children. I'm a homeschooler like Carla, but she may be a little farther along her spiritual journey than I am along mine. Thanks for sharing pieces of your life with us. Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home