Windows to our World

Thursday, August 11

Found Blogs

I've been visiting other blog sites and going through their favorite links and found two wonderful sites. Both blogs are by the same woman and although my life is very different from hers in many ways, I can appreciate the love of family and simple things that she can so easily convey in her writings. Please visit Joys in the Journey for some wonderful words that we can all use. I always feel warm inside after reading her posts.

Her second site is actully the first one I found where she has listed some of her delicious muffin recipes. I tried "Carla's Cranberry Muffins" and they were wonderful and very easy to make! Take a look at Praise Her in the Gates for more great muffin recipes!

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2005, Blogger Carla Lynne Klimuk said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog~ and the very kind comments too! I followed you over here and am having much fun reading about your lovely family! :-)

Thanks too, for the mention of my blogs. I have been neglectful of my Praise Her In The Gates blog as I am starting a home based business- soaps, bath salts, handmade pressed flower cards, and I have been up to my eyeballs with working on the website. It should be up and running in the coming weeks. I will post about it on my blog. The name of our company is Shade Tree Cottage.

I have a bunch of recipes to type up and post over on the Praise Her... blog. I will let you know when they are up too!

I am glad you enjoyed your visit~ Enjoy the rest of the day with your family!!!

Blessings from Amish Country,
Carla <><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home