Windows to our World

Sunday, July 10

Early Birthday Present (for me)

Urs bought me an early birthday present (it's not until November!). I've been lusting after a new computer since mine is already 6 years old and that is ancient as far as PC's go. I was up in the air as to whether to order a new Dell 9100 or if I should make the switch to a MAC because I love the clean look of Melissa's machine. She has an iMac that is so cool because the screen IS the computer! I was looking at the Mac Mini because it is just too cute and more in line with my price range.

Anyway, after looking into my cupboard filled to overflowing with all the software I have on hand, I decided that the Mac should wait a little longer and I went with the Dell. I have to say that I can't wait to try out my new machine because going from my current 256 MB RAM to 1024 MB RAM on the new PC should make me a very happy girl for months to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home