Windows to our World

Thursday, June 30

Hiking with the boys



On the day that Ruth and Urs went back home, Fritz and I took the boys for a hike in the hills by our rented farmhouse. It was a HOT day and we took some winding paths through fields and ended up at a wonderful restaurant with yet, another fantastic view. We ordered ice cream and iced-tea and spent some time watching the young calves in the field running back and forth. I love to hear the chiming of the cowbells!

See more pictures of this hike!

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005, Blogger Alice said...

Hello K.S.
I found your site through Michelle's Shells and Beans. I am her mother. She introduced me to the world of blogging back in February and now I'm addicted.

I love your photos of beautiful Switzerland. They remind me of the two wonderful trips that I made over there. I don't think I've met you, but I have met Melissa and Raymond.

I hope you don't mind but I just couldn't resist using one of your photos from this blog as the wallpaper on my computer. It is the photo of the village nestling in the mountains (don't all villages do that?)

I shall have to include your site in my Blog Folder so that I can access it regularly to see your photos.

I hope you are enjoying your summer. Michelle and the family certainly won't like facing up to a Canberra winter when they get back this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home