Windows to our World

Friday, May 20

Going to America


Visiting Miss "Liverty"
We've just returned from our most recent trip to New Jersey and had a fantastic time visiting my friends & family and saw some great sites too! Can you believe that after living in New Jersey for the first 30 years of my life, I visited the Statue of Liberty with my children and Urs for the very first time....ever!

It was a beautiful day for the trip. We took the train into Hoboken, NJ from Boonton (my home town) and then went over the Hudson River in a ferry to the World Trade Center. The boys were astounded at the skyscrapers and we enjoyed a walk along the river to the ferry which brought us to Liberty Island. What an experience! I wonder exactly what took me so long!

Come see more photos of our trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home