Windows to our World

Tuesday, November 22

Turning 40

Ok. I did it - and it didn't even hurt a little! Actually, it was quite wonderful! I celebrated my 40th birthday and enjoyed it tremendously! I love the life I have created for myself and I hope to enjoy it for at least another 40 years or more!

On Friday, I had planned to go out to dinner alone with my husband, Urs, but my friends and he had planned that they would all meet us at the restaurant! It was a great surprise and lots of fun. Thank you again to Karen, Melissa, Urs, Sharon, Claudia and Martha!

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

So glad it didn't hurt!!! And that you had a great day and evening!!!

michelle

 
At December 04, 2005, Blogger cookingforjp said...

Happy Birthday !!!

I am actually from Switzerland, but live in Texas now. I also just recently started to scrapbook, which is not so big in Switzerland or is it? Love the Christmas cards, I made mine too this year. I am looking forward to reading your blog more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home